Thursday, February 10, 2011

Introduction

WOW!  This was my first time creating a blog and it was a lot easier that I thought it would be.  I'm excited about making my blog as interesting and appealing as possible.  See I'm on a new career path. After several years out of school I've decided to go back to pursue my masters in elementary education. I'm hoping this blog will help me connect with other students and educators as I continue on this journey.  Feel free to provide tips, your own experiences, thoughts and questions. It's our journey, let's go!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new chosen career. Do you plan to teach in k-12 or become an administrator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BBop!! I do plan to begin teaching in K-6 to get the classroom experience. Then move to a curriculum facilitator and later administrator. Are you teaching now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the decision of going back to school, many people do not have the drive! I would not have been able to stop and go back; therefore, I took no breaks, I have horrible will power sometimes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new career path! I commend your goal to extend from K-6 education into administration. Looking forward to reading your future posts!

    ReplyDelete